I’m going to try to do this every week. Sometimes I just need to share random thoughts, or respond to comments on earlier posts, or just to babble and ramble on. So…here I go:
- I’ve been in kind of a funk lately, but really have no reason. It’s a pain since I can’t really accomplish anything. And really, I have much to be thankful for so…
- Thank you to all who left loving comments when I wrote about the one year anniversary of my mom’s passing. It helped tremendously.
- My son got a raise. Again. We’re pretty proud of him. He works darn hard and is making more than what his goal was by the end of the year.
- And his girlfriend will start school soon to become a registered nurse. I’m excited for her and proud too. She will make a wonderful nurse.
- Thanks to all of you who sent good thoughts, prayed, crossed your fingers, and sprinkled pixie dust when I wrote about my daughter having a job interview.
- Because it worked! Plus the fact that she’s a really good teacher and was highly qualified for the job. She got it! After two long years of searching and struggling, just this morning she was offered a full time teaching position in a local school district.
- I am feeling so blessed about now.