- First of all, thanks for all of your well wishes after my last post about my IBS. I really never wanted to talk about it, but am just trying to find a way to deal with it so decided to put it out there…
- I got one of those surveys for jury duty. That wouldn’t bother me so much, except it’ll be in Detroit which I’m afraid of driving in and then there’s these IBS flares that I’m having. Hopefully everything will fall right if I get picked.
- My husband, daughter, son and I had a nice get-together for Father’s Day. It was just…nice.
- I ♥ my family!
- My little chickens are growing like crazy and never fail to entertain me!
- My daughter has a job interview this afternoon. For a teaching job. In Michigan. Please send her good thoughts! She would have to move away, but it’s only 3 1/2 hours. I could handle that much better than Georgia!
- Hmmm…that’s all folks…