I’m slowly trying to do a bloggy catch up, as I’ve spent the last couple of days trying to catch up on other things (not totally successful there ☺).
I received an award this week from the wonderful Julie over at What Else Is Possible?, one of my new favorite blogs.
The rules for this blog state that I need to tell you seven things about myself and award this to 10-15 other blogs…
Here’s seven things:
- I used to be a morning person, but my husband isn’t. While our kids were growing up, in order to spend time with him, I learned to adjust more to his schedule. Well, that’s not true. I would stay up late to see him (after a full day of work he would have to work in his shop most every night) and still get up early with the kids.
- I hate it when people use the word retard in a derogatory manner.
- I don’t like reality tv.
- We didn’t get cable till our daughter was in college and got rid of it over a year ago (for a total of about 10 years). Don’t miss it.
- I’m a nerd and I’m proud of it.
- I take
too mucheverything personally, therefore my feelings are easily hurt.
- I can’t pick just 10-15 blogs to pass this award to.
So, this is the deal…if you follow me and we did the A – Z Challenge together, then I choose YOU for this award! ♥