Thank you, Jamie over at From My Classroom Window for this lovely award!
So, here are the rules:
- Link back to the person who gave you the award. √
- Tell 10 facts about myself… √
- I have the greatest family. Ever!
- I love Laura Ingalls Wilder…but if you look around here you already know that!
- I recently discovered that I love flea markets and antique stores.
- I’m a dork. I’ve always been a dork, but for a short time, back in my younger days, I tried to be cool. It didn’t work out so well. I embrace my dorkiness.
- I love to write. It’s therapeutic for me.
- My favorite color is pink. Soft pink.
- I strive to be the person that I know I should be.
- I like Chinese food and I like pasta. That’s not necessarily a good thing.
- I’ve been my husband’s business partner for almost 20 years and I’m looking for an outside the business job for the first time in 22 years.
- I really wanted to give this award to all of my regular followers and commenters. I don’t like to hurt feelings…
- Give this award to others. √
- Hen Scratches
- Net on the Net
- The Old Weather Vane
- Debbie’s Digest
- “Hold my hand” A social worker’s blog